Shift is currently in search of an organized, energetic and confident multi-tasker to fill the role of Traffic Coordinator.
The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for the internal scheduling of work throughout the agency. This vital “gatekeeper” coordinates movement of all jobs through all agency departments (client services, communications/media, creative, interactive/web, video production).
Each day the Traffic Coordinator conducts production status meetings with each team, and also compiles and distributes daily schedules. The Traffic Coordinator also tracks and/or physically moves jobs from one step of completion to the next.
As changes in timing or scheduling take place, the Traffic Coordinator must be informed so an accurate schedule can be produced each day.
The Traffic Coordinator prepares traffic instructions for all traditional and digital media and sends the traffic and associated creative to the media vendors.
The Traffic Coordinator is also responsible for assisting with coop documentation for client spots. S/he will work closely with the Controller and Accounting Assistant on this process.
The Traffic Coordinator will also provide coop support / back-up for the accounting department when needed.
Reports to the Creative Director.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Intelligent, confident and hard-working person with a positive, professional attitude.
- Fast learner with four year college degree.
- 3-5 years advertising, marketing or media experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to details.
- Efficient in time management.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, deadline driven atmosphere.
- Preferred software knowledge to include: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Workamajig Creative Management, STRATA.
Ready to make a shift?
We offer excellent benefits and perks to full-time employees including – A Flexible, Fun and Friendly Office Environment, Paid Time Off, Paid Company Holidays, Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, and 401k with Employer Match.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to HR@shiftnow.com