Join Our Team
THE WEB DEVELOPER executes interactive and other web-based projects. You’ll work with a team of designers, video editors, and project managers on a range of interesting projects. The atmosphere is professional but casual.
Extensive knowledge of SEO preferred.
Strong knowledge of HTML Email Creation is a must.
Prototyping knowledge is a huge plus.
Working graphic design knowledge preferred; including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver, and After Effects.
PLEASE INCLUDE PORTFOLIO OR LINK TO PORTFOLIO
Reports to the Executive Creative Director.
Paid Company Holidays
** THIS IS A FULL TIME, IN-HOUSE POSITION – Agency Experience Preffered
- Develop interactive site architecture for new websites.
- Building and maintaining WordPress websites
- Testing websites in a variety of browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Develops programming code for assigned web projects based on creative and marketing strategies stated in approved proposals
- Estimating time needed to complete development tasks
- Communicating progress, roadblocks, and other issues to project managers in a timely manner through the appropriate channels
- Solving problems independently, efficiently, and creatively within project guidelines
- Staying on top of current trends in web development
- Tests web programming to ensure functionality for active websites.
- Web site development using CMS / SASS platforms: WordPress, Shopify, etc..
- Email marketing using: Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, Constant Contact and other email marketing platforms
- Metrics and analytics configuration for accurate tracking of marketing efforts
- Regularly updates active websites maintained by the agency, both by programming code for new information, and updating existing programming code to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
Send resumé and contact information.